Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas!


It's finally here, I love Christmas Eve! We are visiting with my grandma and then going to CW's grandma's too. I love to open presents and I love to give presents. I work so hard all year finding the best present for each family member and friend on my list. CW and I can never make it to Christmas to give each other our gifts, so I've already opened and used my gifts from him.






First, an 18-piece Wolfgang Puck stainless steel cookware set. It was $98 at Sams and it is awesome! It came with stainless stell spoons and spatulas, which s something I didn't have and was going to have to buy separately. I've already cooked quite a few things in them. They are oven safe up to 400 degrees, which is again, pretty awesome.


My grandparents bought us a George Foreman Grill. I had one, but it was so beat up becuase we use it all the time. Last night we opened it up and I cooked steak on it for quesadillas.
This year has been so wonerful. I would like to say a special "I Love You" to all my friends and family who have been there for me and CW this year.

No comments: